Sunday, November 15, 2009

There is a pond!!!!

I can't believe it - there is now a pond for the 5th and 6th grades to study aquatic life! It was an amazing thing to watch. Five or six students from Dr. Dobbins class and about 70 of the most excited PES students I have ever seen. The students worked together to carry landscape timbers from the truck to the site, volunteered extremely enthusiastically to dig and generally had a grand time! . I didn't get to watch the whole process - I was planting bulbs with a first grade class - but it was incredible. In less than 2 hours there was a pond there - filled with water and ready to go. Pictures will follow and more details about the donating class but for right now THANK YOU -
Clemson students and Dr. Dobbins.

1 comment:

  1. Now this is very exciting. I can't wait to see the pictures.
    Our website is almost ranked in the top 100. It is now ranked at 175 out of almost 1 million lenses so everyone is doing a great job of visiting.
    Could you please send out an email to let everyone know about the rankings on the website.
    Thanks
    Also I would like to post a phone number for potential volunteers. What number should I use?

    ReplyDelete